Your shopping cart is empty!
If you are unhappy with your purchase or would like to return your items, please send your item(s) back to our Distribution Center in accordance with the following Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of purchase for a refund.
- Items must be unworn, undamaged, and complete (no missing pieces) for a full refund.
-- Leather items cannot be returned if broken in, leather is warped, finish is damaged, or stitching is broken.
- Items returned with missing pieces will not be refunded.
- Clearance and Factory Second items are all final sale.
- Refunds will be issued back to the credit card used during purchasing.
- Refunds will be issued 5-7 business days after items are received at our Distribution Center.
- World War Supply® does not offer pre-paid return labels for customer returns; customers will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery to Customer Service.
- Return packages must include a copy of the original packing slip to ensure processing. (Note: If the packing sling is not included, your return may experience delays in processing or not be processed at all.)
RETURNED TO SENDER & REFUSED PACKAGES
The item will be returned to sender or the package will be refused if:
1) An address is invalid or missing information
2) The carrier is unable to deliver your package
3) The order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery
Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked after processing, and you will be issued a refund minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances, and we ask customers to repurchase the items as a new order. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Any items on clearance or factory second items are all considered final sale and non-returnable items.