German M1916 18 Gauge steel helmet with authentic leather liner
Our expertly handcrafted replica helmet is hand-painted and aged to look as if it was over 80 years old
Due to the fact that the helmets are hand painted, there will be minor variants from the picture
Expertly Handcrafted Replica
After WWI the German Reichsheer was in Chaos. Small units of former WWI
soldiers banded together to protect their part of the country from
undesirable political elements. This helmet represents the famous Skull
and Bones on the front of a M16 WWI helmet that has the "Wappenschild"
Providence Shield of Hesse/Thuringen. It is more commonly known as the
Skull and Bones Hessian Freikorp Helmet.
If you are unhappy with your purchase or would like to return your items, please send your item(s) back to our Distribution Center in accordance with the following Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of purchase for a refund.
- Items must be unworn, undamaged, and complete (no missing pieces) for a full refund.
- Leather items cannot be returned if broken in, leather is warped, finish is damaged, or stitching is broken.
- Items returned with missing pieces will not be refunded.
- Clearance and Factory Second items are all final sale.
- Refunds will be issued back to the credit card used during purchasing.
- Refunds will be issued 5-7 business days after items are received at our Distribution Center.
- World War Supply® does not offer pre-paid return labels for customer returns; customers will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery to Customer Service.
- Return packages must include a copy of the original packing slip to ensure processing.
- Note: If the packing sling is not included, your return may experience delays in processing or not be processed at all.
Send Returns To:
PO Box 72
Ada, MI 49301
Additional notes: Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, World War Supply® will not issue a refund for your returns. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you a full refund on the credit card used during purchasing.
RETURNED TO SENDER & REFUSED PACKAGES
The item will be returned to sender or the package will be refused if:
1) An address is invalid or missing information
2) The carrier is unable to deliver your package
3) The order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery
Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked after processing, and you will be issued a refund minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances, and we ask customers to repurchase the items as a new order. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Any items on clearance, labeled as factory second items and all replica firearms are all considered final sale and non-returnable items.
We offer free shipping on all products to the 48 continental United States only. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii and select international countries will have additional shipping costs.