Civil War Springfield Musket slings in dark brown
Leather marked "Watervliet Arsenal"
Patterned directly from the original 1 3/8 wide and 70" long
Dark brown leather exactly like the original
Expertly Handcrafted Replica
Please note: This sling is pattered from the later modified sling in the early 1880's.
Sling Installation Instructions:
Remove 1 of the 2 sliding loops from the sling. Lay the sling next to the rifle with hook facing the rifle and the hook end toward the buttstock. Orient the remaining sliding loop on the sling with the stitching toward the rifle. Slide it down a foot or so from the hook. Put the hook through the sling swivel on the trigger guard, starting from the trigger guard side with the hook now facing away from the rifle- you’re putting a bend in the sling to do this. Once the hook is through the lower swivel, pass it through the sliding loop. Then, pass the hook through the end loop that’s secured to the sling. Install the second sliding loop now, with the stitching facing the rifle. Pass the hook through the upper sling swivel with the hook facing away from the rifle. Bend the sling around the swivel and pass the hook (now facing the rifle) through the sliding loop. Pull the fixed loop toward the muzzle to adjust the sling length, then secure the sling length by inserting the hook through a hole in the sling from the outside of the sling toward the rifle.
If you are unhappy with your purchase or would like to return your items, please send your item(s) back to our Distribution Center in accordance with the following Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of purchase for a refund.
- Items must be unworn, undamaged, and complete (no missing pieces) for a full refund.
- Leather items cannot be returned if broken in, leather is warped, finish is damaged, or stitching is broken.
- Items returned with missing pieces will not be refunded.
- Clearance and Factory Second items are all final sale.
- Refunds will be issued back to the credit card used during purchasing.
- Refunds will be issued 5-7 business days after items are received at our Distribution Center.
- World War Supply® does not offer pre-paid return labels for customer returns; customers will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery to Customer Service.
- Return packages must include a copy of the original packing slip to ensure processing.
- Note: If the packing sling is not included, your return may experience delays in processing or not be processed at all.
Send Returns To:
PO Box 72
Ada, MI 49301
Additional notes: Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, World War Supply® will not issue a refund for your returns. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you a full refund on the credit card used during purchasing.
RETURNED TO SENDER & REFUSED PACKAGES
The item will be returned to sender or the package will be refused if:
1) An address is invalid or missing information
2) The carrier is unable to deliver your package
3) The order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery
Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked after processing, and you will be issued a refund minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances, and we ask customers to repurchase the items as a new order. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Any items on clearance, labeled as factory second items and all replica firearms are all considered final sale and non-returnable items.
We offer free shipping on all products to the 48 continental United States only. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii and select international countries will have additional shipping costs.